FAQ   Search   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

security

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dreamweaver Downloads Forum Index -> Website Editor
cgyden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: security Reply with quote
Since I bought my web editor a while back. Should I ever have to update the FCKeditor?
Karen
Support Team
Support Team

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
For your current website / application you don't need to update the Website Editor.

For using it in new websites you can download the most updated version using your personal download link (sent to your email address after the purchase).
cgyden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Useing the upload feature Reply with quote
What permissions do we need to set in order to use the browse server upload feature within the TDE_CMS. Or is that something you do not recommend using. I already have the write permissions set to use the browse option.

thanks
cgyden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Useing the upload feature Reply with quote
What permissions do we need to set in order to use the browse server upload feature within the TDE_CMS. Or is that something you do not recommend using. I already have the write permissions set to use the browse option.

thanks
cgyden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: browse server feature within the web editor Reply with quote
What permissions do we need to set in order to use the browse server upload feature within the TDE_CMS. Or is that something you do not recommend using. I already have the write permissions set to use the browse option and I do use it.

thanks
Karen
Support Team
Support Team

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The same permissions applied for the newsletter are valid to use the upload feature.

These permissions (write permissions) should be applied to the "TDE_Newsletter\database" folder and to all the files into that folder.

If you are having some problem uploading files please send the error details in a message to our support service: http://www.topdreamweaverextensions.com/contact-us
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dreamweaver Downloads Forum Index -> Website Editor All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

about