FAQ   Search   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Need help with aspForm2Mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dreamweaver Downloads Forum Index -> ASP Form to Mail
dhodg_22

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Need help with aspForm2Mail Reply with quote
I recently purchased the asp form2mail off hotdreamweaver.com. I have been in contact with my host and there is no security issues and they support both asp and php. I don't know what i am doing wrong. www.eciyouth.org/HDWForm2Mail/Forms.html is my test page. I have it being sent to my email. And I have no clue what to do since when i do click submit it goes to my ok page, but i am not getting an email.
Karen
Support Team
Support Team

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is a problem with the path on your page: please add a leading / before the form's action:

Code:
<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="[b]/[/b]HDWForm2Mail/Form2Mail.asp">

Please check if your web server has custom requirements or restrictions. You can contact your web hosting support to know they have custom requirements or restrictions for sending emails from ASP scripts. Example: If they reply that a custom SMTP address, authentication or a different component is required you will find info about the required changes into the Form2Mail's FAQ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dreamweaver Downloads Forum Index -> ASP Form to Mail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

about